** * This post contains Amazon Affiliate links which are marked by an asterisk. All opinions are 100% my own. To read more about my disclosures, go here.
I can hardly believe it is already September! This past summer was such a season of transition for us as we learned (are still learning) how to be a family of 5.
If you are new to my monthly goals, welcome! I am all about setting a plan for my month, week, and days. Do things always go according to plan? No. Do I always accomplish everything on the list? No. But I feel like it helps me to be intentional with what I do.
This past week I have started reading The Best Yes by Lisa Terkheurst **. Such perfect timing, because as I reviewed my August goals, I saw some that were not really “yes” things in my current season of life. So I reevaluated so of my goals. Let’s review now and I can share more:
Review of August Goals:
- Work on my Etsy Shop: Well this is one area where I decided it was not going to be a yes in my current season. My heart was not fully into this and I knew I could not give it my all right now. Right now, beyond family and friends, I am focusing on my blog and I want to be able to give that more time. Perhaps in the future, things will take off with an Etsy Shop, but for right now, I know it is not the best yes for me. - Make a decision about spice organization: Thankfully, I finally accomplished this! I just have them on a mini shelf in the cabinet for now. I am not completely in love with the idea but it is doing its job. - Paint our bedroom dresser: Yay, so happy to have this finished! I will be sharing the completed project soon along with the jewelry box. - Start intentional tot school: I am sharing about Tot School every Thursday, so make sure and follow along.
- Refinish the Dining Room Table
- Finish re-doing my jewelry box
- Work on Plans for 31 Days of Living Intentionally
- Look into new bathroom organization ideas
- Plan out boys Lego area