There are quite literally thousands of products out there that claim to help people look and feel younger. However, none of them are quite like the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation System by Jeunesse Global. It is for good reason, therefore, that this is such a popular product the world over.
What Sets Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Apart?
One of the key things that makes this product so unique is that it was developed by a dermatologist who focuses on skin repair among burn victims. What he aimed to develop was a product that didn’t only work superficially, but that encouraged the skin cells themselves to rejuvenate and regenerate. He achieve this by working on adult stem cells, in which he discovered some 200 different human growth factors. They form the basis of the Luminesce product.
What Does it Do?
The Luminesce serum brightens the skin tone, revives dull complexions, and reduces the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines. It also works synergistically with other products in the Luminesce range for maximum results, but can be used on its own as well.
The key ingredients of the Luminesce serum are:
- Human adipose stem cell extracts, which is the most important ingredient, containing stem cell proteins. These help cells to regenerate themselves.
- Saccharomyces lysate extract, which is a type of yeast compound that is commonly found in skincare products as it helps to condition the skin. It contains powerful antioxidants, thereby reducing inflammation, stimulating wound healing, and protecting from free radical damage.
- Ipomoea batatas, or sweet potato, a natural ingredient packed with vitamins B and C, magnesium, and potassium, helping to nourish the skin.
- Hydroyethylcellulose, an amino acid derived naturally from cellulose, which is commonly found in skincare products. It thickens, binds, and emulsifies, while also being a preservative.
- Gluconolactone, a type of polyhydroxy acid that provides free radical damage protection, as well as hydrating the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate, the hyaluronic acid salt that has exceptional healing and moisturizing abilities, filling the space between elastin and collagen.
- Panthenol, a provitamin B5 alcohol that works as a humectant, lubricant, and moisturizer.
- Sodium PCA, a natural emollient and humectant with strong water absorbing qualities, ensuring moisture cells can retain more water.
- Allantoin, a uric acid byproduct commonly used in skin for its conditioning and soothing properties.
- Superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant found naturally in the human body and in the majority of green plants. It is an enzyme with the fastest turnover rate, which means it is a very strong regenerative. Furthermore, it reduces inflammation and protects against free radical damage.
- Sodium hydroxide, which is a pH adjuster used in many skincare products.
- Glycerin, a humectant that occurs naturally in plant oils, helping to draw more moisture into the skin, while at the same time forming a protective layer so that the moisture is locked in.
Put together, this makes the Luminesce serum far superior to anything else on the market today.