Being an IAS officer is among the most popular career choices in India. Each year, thousands of students appear in the IAS exam. However, only a handful of them makes it to the top. One of the key aspects of preparing for the IAS exam is enrolling in a coaching program. With the advent of technology, many students choose online IAS coaching programs. However, choosing the best online coaching for IAS can be a daunting task. Nowadays, there are numerous such options available. Neostencil is one such platform that provides best online coaching for IAS that gives students access to LIVE classes. Know more here.
Let us take a look at the 10 important aspects you should look at prior to choosing online coaching for IAS:
- Updated Content: The first thing to consider when choosing an online coaching program for IAS is the content. Make sure to check the study material is updated. You will need access to all the latest updates and news so that you stay on course with the preparation.
- Faculty Experience: Always choose an online IAS coaching program with an experienced faculty. A faculty with more knowledge and years of experience can help you better with your preparations than a faculty that is relatively new and inexperienced.
- Knowledge on Current Affairs: In case you do not have a strong grasp over current affairs, you can not hope to crack the IAS exam. Therefore, make sure to choose an online coaching program that will help you develop a detailed knowledge of current affairs. In addition to that, check to ensure the current affairs section of the online coaching program is always updated.
- Tests on Each Section: Giving as many tests you can on each section helps you in a lot of ways. On one hand, if you score high, it boosts your confidence. On the other hand, you get an insight into the areas you need to work on as well.
- Several Online Resources: The best online coaching for IAS should ideally have several online resources. Relying only on a lecture on a video is not advisable for preparing for the IAS exam.
- Regular Upgradation: The UPSC regularly changes the style and pattern of the question paper. Therefore, it is essential to join an online coaching program that adjusts their course accordingly.
- Honing Writing Skills: Your writing skills will play a vital role because that is how you will be tested in the exam. Your answers to the questions should be analytical and unprejudiced. For this reason, join an online coaching program that hones your writing skills.
- Proper Guidance: In order to crack the IAS exam, you need to be aware of every little detail of all the topics and subjects in the syllabus. To do that, you need proper guidance and mentorship. Choose a coaching program that provides you with the same.
- Customer Care Support: Since you are opting for an online coaching program, you will have to deal with various features that do not come in offline coaching classes. Naturally, you might not be aware of them all. That is where a good customer care support comes in. They should walk you through the steps unknown to you.
- Fee: Last but not least, you should also consider the fee the online coaching program is charging you. You should compare the fees of several such programs and see for yourself which program is bringing you the most value.
Keep these tips in mind, do your research, and choose the best online coaching for IAS that will help you on your way to success.