When it comes to choosing security glazing products, you’re going to want to make sure that the purchase you make is the absolute best choice. Given the wide range of products available for security glazing purposes, how can you be sure you find the best one?
The answer to that question is simple: you can be sure you’ve found the right product by choosing to buy GRP fibreglass sheets. The benefits of these GRP anti-vandal fibreglass sheets are almost impossible to count, but here’s a few key headline factors to consider…
- High versatility. Fibreglass sheets are extremely versatile; they are available in a wide range of sizes, colours, and depths. So whatever you need, there’s a customisable GRP fibreglass sheet that will work for you.
- Range of meshes. If you’re looking for an overlay mesh to create the finish your property needs, then the range of meshes available for GRP fibreglass sheets won’t disappoint. Meshes are available to both reinforce the fibreglass sheet itself and enhance the appearance of a building.
- Accredited. GRP fibreglass sheets have been designed specifically to meet the fire ratings as required by The Building Regulations Act, 1976.
- Virtually indestructible. Fibreglass sheets are known for their durability and ability to withstand high impact without any risk of breakage.
- Reduced maintenance costs. As fibreglass sheets are able to withstand huge levels of force, their maintenance costs are vastly reduced when compared to other security glazing products.
The above truly are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the capabilities and benefits of GRP fibreglass sheets.
Below, we’ll look at a few of the most commonly-asked questions about GRP fibreglass sheets, and provide the answers you need to allow you to make an informed purchase.
Do GRP fibreglass sheets allow light to transmit?
Yes; as noted here, these sheets allow for good light transmission, which can ensure that the interior of a property is still able to be naturally lit during the daytime.
Are fibreglass sheets resistant to high temperatures?
Yes, and what’s more, GRP fibreglass sheets are equipped with a five-year warranty, which shows how much the manufacturers believe in the durability of their product.
How difficult are GRP fibreglass sheets to install?
These sheets are very easy to install. Professional installation is recommended for the best results, but the installation is usually simple and trouble-free.
Are GRP fibreglass sheets weather-resistant?
Yes. Tests have been conducted that show that the sheets are able to withstand eight years of natural weathering. Furthermore, GRP fibreglass sheets are also safe from corrosion, and are UV stabilised, which helps to maintain both the security they offer and the aesthetic benefits.
Are GRP fibreglass sheets chemically resistant?
Yes; the sheets are able to resist attack from a range of different solvents, including acids and oils.
Why are GRP fibreglass sheets superior to other security glazing products?
- Lower cost price
- Lower maintenance price
- Virtually indestructible
- Rigorously tested
- Aesthetically pleasing
As the above five key points show, if you want to make the right choice for your security glazing products, then look no further than GRP fibreglass sheets.