Alfresco dining carries a strong appeal for diners, particularly for resorts and hotels. People just love dining outdoors in the open air when the weather is warm. If your hotel or resort has an outdoor patio or seating, you can offer outdoor dining and increase your revenue.
Do you want to convert your outdoor patio into a relaxing and comfortable oasis? Well then read further and grab these tips.
Choose the right furniture:
The right furniture and the arrangement of your hotel’s patio can have a significant impact on the overall vibe and feel of your outdoor dining space. So arrange the furniture in a way that is both convenient and inviting for staff and guests.
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not use your interior table and chairs for your patio. Your hotel patio needs furniture made of durable materials that can hold up to the wear and tear of the outdoors.
- Make sure your furniture blends with your hotel or resort décor and atmosphere.
- Set up self-serve water stations with beverage dispensers
Outdoor bar & catering:
If you want to create a home-like feel for your guests, include an outdoor bar and snack area. Simple food stations and bar stations can make all the difference in allowing patio guests to feel more comfortable and relax during their stay.
Follow these ideas for a successful setup:
- Stock these three items, the flatware – Ivo Australia, glassware – Duralex Australia, and dinnerware that you would need for an event, take into account breakages and multiple trips to the buffet.
- Go with JAB Melamine Australia dishes so that it can withstand the heat for a long time. JAB melamine offers a wide array of serving ware and dinnerware made from premium grade, urea-free melamine. It is also dishwasher safe. So easy to clean and maintain.
- If you don’t have a bar in your patio, set up a portable bar with an exclusive menu, so your guests can feel more comfortable while purchasing a beverage.
- Use signs to label food because it is vital to let your guests be informed about the food being served, so they don’t have to worry about dislikes or allergies.
Table setup and décor:
Though the outdoor dining space has a more relaxed atmosphere, you will still need some simple and effortless design planning to enhance your guest’s experience.
Tips to achieve a unique outdoor space:
- Choose different types of tables and chairs that come in distinct shape and size that is ranging from casual to elegant.
- Flameless candles can set the mood, bring romance and elegance, especially if you are specialised in offering honeymoon packages. So choose flameless candles without the worry of real flames or having to relight them during windy weather.
- Use mini LED lights or any other suitable lighting.
There you are. Hope these tips may have given some idea about creating the perfect ambience for outdoor dining in your hotel or resort.