The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization prominently known as EPFO has its branch all finished India. For claiming the Provident Fund (PF) sum, a person needs to visit the close-by EPFO office. With the guide of advanced innovation, the whole procedure for claiming, submitting and getting the money transferred into the bank account has been made online. Through the online claiming of PF, the whole procedure of clearing the PF sum can be effortlessly prepared only in 10 days. Previously, the introduction of online system the whole official method of employee provident fund processing was carried through the paperwork.
We should see the well ordered strategy to know how to guarantee your EPF through the online system:
- Right off the bat, you ought to confirm three things carrying with you i.e. UAN, Aadhaar Card, Active Bank Account Number and a Valid Phone Number. Ensure that your phone number is linked with your bank account.
- Sign in into the EPFO web-based interface and enter the subtle elements of your UAN (Universal Account Number). If in the event that your Aadhaar card isn’t enlisted with the UAN, then initially you should process for the e-KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process. After the entire KYC validation, you can continue further for the PF strategy. For the online verification of e-KYC, the Aadhaar specialist will send you an OTP (One-Time Password) on your phone number for completing the personality verification process.
- The PAN card subtle elements are additionally mandatory to be filled for availing the online PF withdrawal administrations. The three subtle elements i.e. Name, Age and Gender are being cross-verified for initializing the PF withdrawal process.
- On the screen, a single page guarantee shape is being shown that should be totally filled for submitting the claiming. There are three distinct kinds of structures i.e. Shape 19, 10C and 31 that requires to be filled for different purposes. For the pension withdrawal Form 10 C should be filled. In like manner, for the total and partial epf withdrawal Form 19 and 31 requires to be filled separately.
- With every withdrawal benefit, there are a certain arrangement of conditions that should be satisfied for availing the benefit of PF. Specifically while filling the Form 19, you have to mention the date of joining and last date of working in the organization. At the time of submitting the Form on EPFO entryway, try not to work in the foundation that you have expressed in Form. Apart from it, the organization ought to be embraced under the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952.
- For claiming and settlement of finalized PF sum, a hole of 2 months from the last date of work with the organization is obligatory to follow.
- The people who wish to pull back the pension requires to fill Form 10C showed on EPFO site. The representative probably worked minimum for 6 months with the organization for availing the benefits of pension. The principles of boss’ contribution to Employees’ Pension Scheme are being relevant on the pension withdrawal.