Random drug test in the office feels like a breach of privacy. Does it matter what one does in their personal life as long as one is efficient in the workspace? Have you ever wondered why employers do such drug tests without notice? What is more frightening is that one always has to be alert and not consume weed or marijuana-infused products. If you have smoked pot recently and are worried about upcoming testing, read this article to learn more about possible ways to detoxify your body.
Why Random Drug Test: The legal standpoint regarding the consumption of marijuana is changing all over the country. More and more states are Okaying the consumption of weed for medical and recreational purposes. But on the other hand, employers are more vigilant than ever about legal drug testing in the workplace. Most of the organization demands a urine test before hiring potential candidates. One might wonder, what inspires the employers to conduct such strict tests?
- To Increase Productivity: Most job roles entail the employees to focus and think objectively. To excel at work, one must think clearly and communicate the thought process with the team members; none of these is possible if one is high on weed. Therefore, the employers would not want the staff to be high on drugs. If there were no drug tests at the workplace, the employees wouldn’t be afraid to get high over the weekend, which would eventually dull their senses and turn them into unproductive sloth.
- Law’s Requirement: State and Federal Legislation mandates some professions to conduct random drug tests. For example, healthcare professionals, government employees are instructed to maintain a strict drug-free environment. If such an organization does not conduct random drug tests on the employees, they may face legal consequences.
- To Maintain a Healthy Workplace: Imagine a firm that does not conduct a drug test at all; everyone is always allowed to get high with no consequences whatsoever. Will you want to be part of that company? Will anyone feel safe working in such an environment? The answer is a plain NO. Therefore, to maintain a safe work environment, drug tests are mandatory.
How To Pass a Drug Test: Are you worried that you might not pass the drug test because you smoked weed recently? Well, don’t worry; there are ways to detoxify your body to get rid of all the toxins left behind by the marijuana leaves. There are various products available in the market that helps flush out the toxins. For example, weed detox drink help to eliminate THC remnants from the body. Weed detox products come in the form of tablets, pills, and gummies as well.
- When you consume the detox products, you may feel the urge to pee a lot which is expected. The body tends to work extra hard to eliminate the toxins as soon as possible. Be sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated after you take the detox pills.
- THC chemicals stored in fat cells of the body get broken down during exercise. Therefore exercising and sweating also help flush out the weed remnants faster. Many people may visit saunas to sweat out the toxins deep from the tissues.