Living in This Season opens its platform for budding writers, bloggers, professionals, and website owners. We are now accepting applications from writers, who are open to writing contents on the follow niches and allied sub-genres-
- Home Improvement
Living in This Season is stringent with its standards and only accepts posts that follow our guidelines. If a post is accepted and published, we can offer a backlink to the author’s website. We follow the SEO norms for backlinking and only relevant links will be considered.
Here’s a look at the guidelines
- Living in This Season does offer backlinks, as we have mentioned, but the content must be of the highest quality and will be tested and checked by a team of editors. Note that transparency is the key to getting exposure on our website.
- Every post must be relevant to the niches and genres mentioned above. We strictly do not consider contributions that do not pertain to the objective of Living in This Season.
- Please write contents with at least 1000+ words. We do not accept posts below 900 words at the least. In case you are not aware of keyword research and placement, we recommend that you check online for details. We DO NOT accept keyword spammed content.
- Every contributed post must be written in English (UK, US English accepted) and should have neat paragraphs and subheadings. If need be, please use bullet points and numbering.
- Note that we do not accept affiliate links on our website. You can add an author bio under 50 words for your post.
- All submitted posts are subject to approval, and it can take around seven days for publishing. Rest assured that we consider every post for submission, but the final discretion is ours. Living in This Season will be accessible on email, in case you don’t hear back from us.
- Make sure that your content is original and fresh. Once published, the content becomes an exclusive property of Living in This Season, and no part of it can be cited, reproduced or republished without permission. If you don’t accept your post, we will have no rights on it, and you can consider it for publishing elsewhere.
Write the best piece you can write for any of the segments mentioned, and send it to email@example.com, Living in This Season will be happy to publish.