There are several advantages of converting JPG files to PDF. Perhaps the number one reason for it is that PDFs are easier to print compared to JPG files. Printing JPGs can alter the quality, size, and resolution of images, while PDF files remain the same in terms of the layout when you print them. Moreover, PDF files don’t take up a significant room on your storage device.
Well, we can talk all day about the pros of PDF files. It’s no wonder why many people use PDFs or convert other document formats like JPG into PDF. If you don’t know how to convert JPG images to PDF files, here’s a guide on how to do it.
Steps to Converting JPG to PDF Using PDFBear Tool
Now, let’s go to the whole process of converting JPG files to PDF. For this, we’ll use the amazing web-based tool PDFBear. Simply follow these steps below to convert JPG to PDF.
- Launch Google Chrome (or any web browser of your preference) and go to PDFBear’s official website.
- On the website’s homepage, browse through the selection of tools and click the icon with the label “JPG to PDF.”
- After clicking the JPG to PDF icon, you’ll be directed to a new page. On this page, you can see the JPG to PDF online converter. Click “Select Files” to start uploading the JPG file that you want to change into PDF.
- Once you’ve clicked “Select Files,” the JPG you’ve uploaded will be automatically generated into PDF. Just wait for a few seconds for the JPG to PDF conversion to finish.
- Once the conversion is done, you can see a Download button next to the newly converted file. Click “Download” to save the PDF file on your device.
Benefits of Using PDFBear Tool to Convert JPG to PDF
There are several reasons why you should use the PBFBear web-based converter if you need to convert JPG images to PDF files. Read on below to know about the advantages of this fantastic online tool.
Fast and Easy to Use
This online JPG to PDF converter is one of the most convenient tools to convert JPG images to PDF files right now. It’s so fast and straightforward that the whole conversion process will just take a few seconds. If you want a JPG to PDF converter that’s free and easy to use, you won’t regret using PDFBear.
You Can Convert Multiple JPG Images to PDF Files
Not only one, not only two but as many JPG images you want to convert, it’s possible with the PDFBear online tool. The PDFBear online converter is designed to handle multiple JPG images.
PDFBear Converter is Available in Different Platforms
The JPG to PDF converter is available with any devices and platforms. Are you using a smartphone, laptop, or PC? No problem. You can use this web-based tool on operating systems, such as iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Your Confidential Documents are Safe with This Tool
Data theft and hacking are so common nowadays. So it’s understandable if you have second thoughts uploading important or confidential files on the internet. But if you’re using PDFBear.com, you don’t have to worry about getting your uploaded files stolen.
PDFBear.com uses SSL encryption to bolster the safety and security of its website. Also, the files you’ll upload on the site will get deleted after using its tool.
PDFBear.com Have Many Other Tools
PDFBear.com doesn’t only have a JPG to PDF converter. It also has multiple tools that can convert other file formats.
If you need to convert JPG images to PDF, you should use the PDFBear online converter. This tool is the best when it comes to converting JPG files to PDFs in a breeze. Read this guide to know the advantages of this tool and how to use it.