What is AIBE?
AIBE examination is conducted by The Bar Council of India to check the capability of an advocate to practice the profession of law in India. AIBE proceeds towards an applicant’s understanding of basic knowledge and analytical abilities of law. The Bar Council of India issues a Certificate of Practice (COP) to the candidates after they qualify the AIBE exam which can be collected from the State Bar Council. Candidates can choose from 11 languages to attempt the exam, and the exam is conducted in 40 major cities all over India.
About AIBE 2020 Result
The result for AIBE 2020 will be declared on the official website of the Bar Council of India. The candidates can check their results through the official website http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/. The AIBE 2020 exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of September 2020 tentatively, and the result for AIBE 2020 exam will be out in the first week of January 2021. The candidates, who appear for the exam, need to enter their roll number and Date of Birth to know about their status. They need to score a minimum of 40% marks to qualify in the exam. Those who are unsatisfied with their result can check the result on their own by doing a few formalities and form filling and also can take along the photocopy of the same. After the result, the Bar Council of India issues the certificate of practice for qualified candidates.
Dates to keep in mind about AIBE 2020 Result
The candidates, who are issued the certificate of practice, will be eligible to practice law in India. The candidates also need to be updated with the dates (given below) related to the result.
|● AIBE 2020 Exam Date – September End 2020|
|● Result Date- Yet to be announced|
Details mentioned in AIBE 2020 Result
The following are the details to be mentioned in the AIBE Result 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Total Marks Obtained
How to Check the AIBE 2020 Result Step By Step?
The candidates need to follow the below-given process to check the result for the AIBE 2020 exam.
- Go to the official website- Candidates need to visit the below given official website of BCI to check the result.
- Click on the (AIBE-XIV) result- Click on the tab named AIBE-XIV, which is shown on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the Credentials- Now aspirants can enter their credentials such as roll number and DOB and click on the Submit button.
- Check and download the result- The result for AIBE 2020 will be ready and displayed on the screen, which can be downloaded for future references.
What after the AIBE 2020 Result
Once the result for AIBE 2020 is out, candidates can check their results on the official website of the bar council of India if they have qualified or not. BCI shortly issues the notification regarding the availability of COP after the result is out. Qualified students can collect their COPs from their state bar council and start practicing.
How to Calculate the AIBE 2020 Result?
The candidates need to know the calculation method decided by the BCI for the calculation of the result. The students can have an idea of AIBE Result 2020 through this procedure. Let us have a look at how to calculate the AIBE result 2020. After receiving the official answer key, students can get an idea of their result.
- Students need to take a pen and paper and note down all the question numbers after receiving the answer key.
- Now, look for the correct answers in the answer key.
- Put a tick mark in front of the correct answers and put a cross mark in front of the wrong answers.
- Now candidates need to check the marking strategy for the exam and start calculating the AIBE result 2020.
- Let us have a look at marking strategy for AIBE 2020:
|Correct answer marks = +1|
|Incorrect answer marks = 0|
|Marks can be calculated using the formula below:|
|(Count of correct answers * 1) – (Count of incorrect answers * 0) = Total marks obtained in AIBE result 2020.|