There are many things an individual needs to look out for when purchasing a scooter. With so many brands, you are more than likely to get confused and lose track of all the specs to look out for. This is why we have compiled the top things below that you must pay attention to:
- Battery capacity is the number one thing you must look out for. If you are going to travel longer distances, you need to go for one which makes you easy to move on the highway without worrying about running out of petrol.
- Weight and Design is everyone’s personal choice. Nothing is better than the other. If you want it for daily use, you might want the weight to be something easy to ride with and vice versa.
- Budget is another important factor you must keep in mind. Always double-check the price on the competitor’s list too to ensure you are not being exploited by the seller. Also, ensure that the quality is worth the money. Make sure you do not end up taking loans from the bank for something that is not worth the pain. For example, Hero bike offers include best vehicles on-road price.
- Insurance is always something to keep an eye out for. Road accidents are common so you might want to ensure collateral against damages in case of unforeseen events.
- Maintenance is also a huge factor and should be considered a part of the cost that will occur in the long term. Make sure the scooter you buy does not cost you money that is not worth it in the long run. Keep changing the oil from time to time and with a full tank of gas, you will save yourself from extra expenses.
Almost every year the top brands in the Indian market launch their top-notch products during the rewarding seasons. We have listed only the best ones below to narrow down your choices to only the best ones out there:
- Hero Xtreme Sports is a premium 150cc commuter motorcycle, targeted at young customers looking for a stylish yet efficient motorcycle for their daily commute. We also provide information regarding Hero Xtreme Sports mileage. This bike offers a fuel efficiency of around 50 Kmpl as per ARAI-Certified.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF is everyone’s favourite right now. It is known for its engine and the amazing body design. What else can we expect? After all, it is made by the famous Japanese automaker, Suzuki.
- Aprilia SR 150 is known to be India’s first ever scooter of its kind. Its 14-inch diameter wheels stand out in the market as an exception no other company has been able to achieve. It is adored by the younger generation for its feature of raciness and rigidity.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 is famous since it was launched about 7 years ago. Ever since it has retained its name for being the most amazing scooter for domestic use.
So, if you are interested in the best bikes on-road price, visit Autoportal and check offers in your city.